COOB Women’s Health Accepts and Welcomes Medicaid Patients
Colorado Obstetrics and Women’s Health is proud to provide OB/GYN services for Medicaid patients in Colorado Springs. As an OB/GYN accepting Medicaid, we welcome patients in need of OB/GYN services to visit us and receive care.
At COOB Women’s Health, we offer a wide range of services. Regardless of precisely what sort of obstetrics or gynecological assistance you’re looking for, you can trust that our experienced practitioners will be able to assist.
COOB Women’s Health Services
We are proud to serve as a comprehensive women’s health facility, providing many vital services to women of all ages, including:
- Obstetrics: Whether this is your first pregnancy, or you’ve already had several children, the journey of carrying a child is exciting and fraught with emotion. At COOB Women’s Health, we’re equipped to provide complete obstetrical and prenatal care for both normal and high-risk pregnancies. We can complete your ultrasounds right here in our facility with a registered sonographer and provide interpretation from our physician.
- Gynecology: COOB Women’s Health, as a gynecologist that accepts Medicaid, can provide comprehensive gynecologic care, including surgeries, evaluation, and treatment of various conditions, contraception, infertility assistance, and preconception counseling. Some common conditions that we can assist with are abnormal menses, pelvic pain, endometriosis, and urinary tract infections.
- Well Woman’s Exam: It’s important for adult women to receive yearly checkups in order to ensure that they are healthy. At COOB Women’s Health, we offer all the vital components of yearly exams, including breast exams and pelvic exams. Additionally, we can complete pap smears every three years starting around the age of 25 (or sooner for sexually active patients). These yearly exams allow us to identify any developing conditions early so that we are able to treat them before they develop into serious issues.
- Menopause Care: Some women begin to experience perimenopause as early as their mid-30s. As menopause progresses because their fertile years have come to an end, women will experience a wide range of symptoms, including hot flashes, mood swings, difficulty sleeping, and more. The hormonal changes occurring in the body during this time can prove difficult to manage, but the practitioners at COOB Women’s Health can help you navigate this turbulent time.
- Ultrasounds: In addition to obstetrical ultrasounds, COOB Women’s Health also offers gynecological and pelvic ultrasounds. These may be completed to examine your reproductive organs more closely or to discern what is causing you pain. In any case, the experienced team at COOB Women’s Health has all of the skills and experience to make your ultrasounds as quick and seamless as possible.
Proper healthcare is a vital part of ensuring that every woman is able to live a full and happy life. COOB Women’s Health, as an OB/GYN accepting Medicaid, is proud to offer our services to patients, and we are hopeful that we can provide care to a wide range of Colorado Springs community members who are looking for high-quality services.
If you are in need of a Medicaid obstetric or gynecological provider in Colorado Springs, schedule your appointment with COOB Women’s Health today.