Colorado Obstetrics & Women's Health is a women’s health clinic and gynecologist in Colorado Springs that meets the medical needs of all women. Our professional women’s healthcare services offer you a complete overview of your health. Our Colorado Springs OB/GYN is happy to answer all your medical needs!
Colorado Obstetrics & Women's Health Main Services
Services at Colorado Obstetrics & Women's Health have been specifically designed to support women’s health across multiple stages of their life and development.
As a professional women’s health clinic in Colorado Springs, we can provide our patients with the following quality services.
- Obstetrics - Our clinic women’s health clinic services provide full obstetrical and prenatal care for expecting mothers. Whether a routine pregnancy or one considered high-risk, the COOB clinic is happy to assist both you and your baby.
- Gynecology - Our full-service approach to gynecology allows women in the Colorado Springs area to stay on top of their gynecological health needs. From consultations to infertility services, contraceptives, and screenings, our clinic is here to help.
- Yearly wellness exam - Our yearly wellness exam is designed to help women in Colorado Springs gain a better understanding of their health status, as well as provide a straight-forward way for them to potentially spot any worrying signs in time. This exam will include checking your overall health, as well as more specialized exams such as breast exams, pelvic exams, and Pap smears.
- Menopause care - Our COOB doctors specialize in menopause care, offering women much-needed support during this time of change to overcome certain challenges that are all too common, including hair loss, vaginal dryness, sleeping troubles, and more.
- Ultrasounds - Ultrasounds are an investigative method that allows our doctors to find out more information to properly diagnosis and treat health concerns. We offer ultrasound services in our own clinic, which provides fast services and peace of mind. Ultrasounds can be used for pregnancy confirmation, baby monitoring, pelvic examinations, reproductive system examination, and more.
The Benefits of Visiting Colorado Obstetrics & Women's Health in Colorado Springs
COOB is a clinic where all women in Colorado Springs can have access to health services delivered with a caring touch.
Since 2007, we have been servicing the local community and have helped many women in the area with their health during all life stages. Women’s health can change with every given year as you move from one development stage to the other, but our practice is here to ensure that all your health needs are met, no matter your age.
Our caring approach to women’s health includes:
- Personalized Care - There is no one-size-fits-all solution when it comes to women’s health. Our Colorado Springs gynecologists always calibrate their services to the specific needs and profile of the patient, which is a guiding force here at COOB.
- Putting the Patient First - Our women’s health clinic services have been created to provide women with one place where they can have all their women’s health needs met. We are here to serve the women of this community and help them stay on top of all their health needs.
- Patient Education - Women’s health is complicated, and as you mature, you will likely have a lot of questions about the changes in your body. Our doctors place a great focus on patient education and will help you understand your body and the changes it’s experiencing.
Please contact our Colorado Springs women’s health clinic or call our reputable Colorado Springs OB/GYN at 719-634-8800 to schedule an appointment!