Dr. Hammond trained at the University of Colorado, which also included working with certified nurse midwives, so she understands that childbirth is a unique experience for every family. Dr. Hammond is certified with the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and performs hospital based procedures, surgeries and deliveries at Memorial Hospital North, located at 4050 Briargate Parkway.
High risk pregnancies, including
- Premature Labor and Delivery
- Incompetent Cervix
- Vaginal Birth After C-Section (VBAC)
- Cesarean Section Delivery
- Chronic Hypertension Associated with Pregnancy
- Gestational Diabetes Associated with Pregnancy